Ads 468x60px

Thursday 6 December 2012

Ult** 30 50 SMS Sender (ult** sms bot)

All the ult** users are frustrated right now, Don't you?
Because all ult** sms senders stopped working.
I've working script that is written by me and have been using it myself for over 3 months. 
As other scripts have stopped working, I thought, I should share it with you guys.  I have been programming this all night and day for last two days because ult** has changed many internal things. But, It is ready now and working perfectly for me.



If you register your account on my site given below,
  • This script will add your account to my SMS queue and 30 50 SMS will be sent everyday at RANDOM time.
  • You do not have to visit everyday. My Script will do its job for you.
  • If this one helps you, Please give small amount of recharge from the earnings you got on ult** because of this script.

Just register your account once and relax.


Give it a try and comment below.

UPDATE (12-12-2012) : 
Registration will be closed on 16-12-2012. Don't worry it will be reopened soon.
You must give us recharge(it'll be reasonable) every month for using this.
We will post T&C for recharge.
Give your suggestions. 
How much amount you can afford per month?

UPDATE (13-12-2012, 11:00 PM) :
Registration was supposed to close on 16th Dec. but due to more number of users, It is closed now.
Right now, We are updating our system because of ult**'s changes. We'll try our best that you don't lose your 0.6 rs. Please be patient.

UPDATE (14-12-12) :
Our system is ready now. You'll get 0.6 rs + 0.1 rs today by 10:00 PM. Ult** now gives 10 paisa bonus for first login like l@@ptu. :-)
T&C policy for using our ult** sms sender


UPDATE (18-12-12) : 
Ult** increased "First Login Bonus" from 0.1 Rs to 0.2 Rs. :-) 

Check your accounts.
From now on contact us at svirpara@gmail.com


UPDATE (19-12-12) :
Probably, That Login Bonus Increment was technical problem of Ult**.

UPDATE (24-12-12) :
You won't get any reply till 1st January because of exams. So please don't flood our Inbox.
-> A Catastrophe is here for all the ult** users esp. for those who have same pa$$ in all the a/c. You are requested to change pa$$ of all the a/c and give random pa$$ because ult** have started to ban a/c probably having same pa$$ or same e-mail. Make it fast guys.

UPDATE (27-12-12) :
Bot is updated to send 50 sms. Now you'll earn 1.0rs + 0.1rs =1.1rs everyday. Enjoy. . .

UPDATE (29-12-12) :
Our system is updated now to ult**'s recent changes.

UPDATE (03-01-13, 12:30 AM) :
OMG! ult** has changed so many things internally. :( They will do whatever they can to stop us from tricking them. All the tricks out there is definitely gonna stop. We're updating our system. This update will take a lot time.

UPDATE (03-01-13, 01:10 PM) :
Our Bot is ready now. Your today's earning starts now. You'll get your earnings by 6:00 PM. :)

UPDATE (08-01-13, 12:15 AM) :
ult** is changed. We are updating our system.

UPDATE (12-01-13) :
After working for 4 days, We can no longer update Bot because ult**'s recent changes require more bandwidth than previous which costs a lot more money. So we can not allow bot to execute. This doesn't mean ult** can stop us.
Still we can use older trick to use PHP scripts. We are testing that trick but can not open ult00.com right now. It will be posted soon . . .

UPDATE (16-01-13) :
SMS bot won't be updated because of bandwidth problem. But We will be back soon with another idea. I am busy with my certification course right now.
Thank you for being with us.

81 comments:

Ameen said...

Hi i have registered on ur ultoo sms script i want chnge my receiver num bcoz it is gng to wrong num plz help me..my username 7411506884.. Plz reply

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

@Ameen It's been changed.

Ameen said...

Thanks very much

Anshul Mittal said...

hey bro plz change my receiver number b'coz by mistake I have entered same number..
My username : 9729436242
rec's no. : 7206981645
plz plz change it..

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

@Anshul Mittal It's been changed.

Unknown said...

reg in u r site bro :) hop it will workzz :)

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

@Akhil kumar < What do you say? Does it work for you?

Unknown said...

plz give me script
send at this id sohailkhan288@ymail.com

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

@waseemkhan fair < We won't share the script. Sorry.

Unknown said...

gud 1 broo keep it up...hope it ll workk..bt still congrtss n thnx

akshay said...

Can i give my all accounts here ?

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

@akshay < yep.

akshay said...

Thanx yaar , working

Unknown said...

r u cheat my ultoo username,password tell correct(honesty)
i vist daily to ur blog

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

@waseemkhan fair < If we wish, we can steal your info. but we are not gonna do that. We want you you to give recharge to our number. If you have 10 a/c, give us recharge of 10rs every month. Once you register, you do not have to do anything and you'll automatically earn. Thats why we are asking recharge.

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

@akshay < I'm glad, it worked for you. Thanks for having trust on us.

Unknown said...

thanks rahul
now i become vistor of ur blog

Unknown said...

Nice creation ...
Please can you make ULTOO offline poll playing trick ??
Please tell me and send the script to Harry9662@gmail.com

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

@Harry Lee < What do you mean by offline?

Unknown said...

Not working...huh

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

@anil baniwal < please contact us with your username.

Unknown said...

13 DEC NOT WARK KYA HOAA BRO...

mohansai said...

Working tnx bro

mohansai said...

Bro 50 sms not sending. . . . 1rupee not credited my account why

mohansai said...

It not will be sending 50msgs

mohansai said...

Plz ultoo polls programf script prepare for us. Plzzz

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

@roky jat < ult** has changed. We are working on it. Please be patient.

@mohansai < It won't send 50 sms because ult** has limited 30 sms. We have poll trick but it won't be shared. Sorry for that. Use others' trick.

mohansai said...

Today this is not working rahul , plz help me..sms not sending today

mohansai said...

Rahul only morning day msgs sending. Other timing is not sending so, today not sending. Help me my num 9666762020

Jaswant said...

Hi bro, can u plz remove my registration.
My friend is getting too much smss .
Plz remove my account.
My no. Is 9175101591

Rahul said...

@siddharth.
Brother. 14th december ka money lost ho jayega kya.... Avi tak mere kisi a/c me balance nai increase hua.

mohan sai said...

Rahul this script not working today why? I want your help 7416919619,9666762020

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

@everyone < please be patient. Our system is ready now. :-) you'll get your 0.6 rs today by 10:00 PM.

mohan sai said...

Tnx rahul brother. . . Rahul tell me your num . . . I wanna recharge you

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

@mohan sai < please wait. We'll post recharge policy.

mohan sai said...

Rahul r u shure. . . I hope It works defnetly..... I hope you rahul...

Jaswant said...

Dear admin plzz remove my account, its too urgent plz. .My no. 9175101591

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

@Jaswant Solanki < Your account is removed.

akshay said...

How can i contact you by facebook ? I have not yet earn enough rupees to recharge , so can it wait ?
Plz provide your profile link

viren said...

Thanks bro its working from today........ 0.70 credited to my account...

mohan sai said...

Brother my some num not creditmoney.. why? Plz help me

Unknown said...

I THINK YOU HAVE TO CREATE THE ULTOO 2 IN 1 APP THAT CAN SEND SMS AND PLAY POLLS ALSO IN SINGLE CLICK FROM MULTI ACCOUNT....
AND ULTOO POLL OFFLINE MEANS CREATE SCRIPT FOR CROO JOB THAT CAN AUTOMATICALLY PLAY POLL WITHOUT DOING NOTHING..
HAVE YOU ANY POLL TRICKS PLEASE TELL ME..
THANKS IN ADVANCE .

Unknown said...

Send of poll tricks on Harry9662@gmail.com

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

@akshay < This is our page https://www.facebook.com/Svirpara send us a message.

@mohan sai < Check now. If it hasn't earn yet, contact us with usernames.

@viren < I'm glad. It worked. :-)

@Harry Lee < I don't know any working poll trick. All the poll tricks have stopped to work because of ult**'s recent changes. They now asks Options from users too. It's hard to maintain tricks as ult** changes frequently. Cron job won't work for poll as it requires different questions and options everyday. It can be programmed with python.

Rahul said...

Hey bro my 18 a/c have been there bt the f.b link in this is
http://www.facebook.com/siddharthsinghji/
bt that was wrong pls change my f.b link to this
https://m.facebook.com/sushant.sourav1?refid=17

my 18 a/c are as follows.

1.9934650524
2.8797059609
3.9835732407
4.8409865461
5.9709074097
6.7654481980
7.9334787673
8.9835106274
9.9386779449
10.9934571764
11.9122727809
12.9709028718
13.7209868582
14.8603884156
15.8051156481
16. 8271314446
17.8051118881
18.8092259556

Rahul said...

Hey bro my 18 a/c have been there bt the f.b link in this is
http://www.facebook.com/siddharthsinghji/
bt that was wrong pls change my f.b link to this
https://m.facebook.com/sushant.sourav1?refid=17

my 18 a/c are as follows.

1.9934650524
2.8797059609
3.9835732407
4.8409865461
5.9709074097
6.7654481980
7.9334787673
8.9835106274
9.9386779449
10.9934571764
11.9122727809
12.9709028718
13.7209868582
14.8603884156
15.8051156481
16. 8271314446
17.8051118881
18.8092259556

mohan sai said...

Brother please reopen registration . . . . I have so many accounts not registered . . Plz brother . Your friend mohan....

Unknown said...

Bro...pls do something for itsamazingtoknow.com

Thanks

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

@Rahul < your fb link is changed.

@Mohan sai < We'll try to reopen. Thanks for being with us.

@goog Singh < We'll check it. Isn't there any trick out there for it?

mmp said...

thnx....thank you vvery much friend....its working because i registered my nos with before 16..now its working fine...and pls give help for poll my email id e.muthupandiyan@gmail.com frnd..

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

@mmp < You're welcome. We won't share poll trick. We are sorry for that.

mohan sai said...

Bro plz share poll trick. Plz bro... Plz brother. You share poll trick i give 10rs per account. My mail id mohanrocks789@gmail.com

mohan sai said...

BRO MY LONGIN BONUS not increased why? Mohanrocks789@gmail.com. . . Ultoo gives 10p. Only

mohan sai said...

Bro anytime i change my password. . How to register my account your script. . .tell me

Unknown said...

hey bro my accounts are not working from 19 dec onwards. im not getting the sms daily sms 60 paisa in my account

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

@mohan sai < simply contact us with the details.
@Mohammed Hussain < If you are agree with our policy, Reply as explained in the post of policy.

mohan sai said...

Tnx rahul . . . I am chang my passwords . . And sending usernames and new passwords. . . You gmail. Ok done. . Active them

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mohan sai said...

Bro ultoo is increase sms limit. . Plz chang your script bro. And 50sms going daily. Ultoo announce in facebook

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

@mohan sai < Changes done.

mohan sai said...

Bro ultoo really ban same email,and password ids... Its true or not. Tell me plz

Unknown said...

dear admin please help me out bro

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

@mohan sai < Many users have reported that their a/c have been blocked by ult**. I don't know whether it was because of same email or pa$$ but that would be the only reason. Change them to save your a/c from getting blocked.
@Mohammed Hussain < If you are agree with our policy, send e-mail with all the usernames you registered.

mohan sai said...

I am chang my password then ur script not send msgs. . How to register your script. Plz call me 8688387769

Anurag Gupta said...

Bro,Mujhe bhi apne group me samil krlo.
Mujhe bhi register kr lo na.

SREEJITH HARISH said...

Sir, please add my number... 9809655942. Mail id is omegablog007@gmail.com

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

@a-4-anurag, @Kishore Agarwal < How many a/c you want to register? You'll be notified via e-mail when we reopen.

mohan sai said...

Brother plz active my a/c. .i am send usernames. Your email......... Mohanrocks789@gmail.com..

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

@mohan sai < It's activated.

Unknown said...

my number is 8142855971 and email is balu78.rockzzz@gmail.com

BABAI said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
സൈനുല്‍ ആബിദ്‌ said...

how can register? my email . zainuatz@gmail.com

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

@സൈനുല്‍ ആബിദ്‌ < contact us via e-mail.

സൈനുല്‍ ആബിദ്‌ said...

pls give me your email id

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

സൈനുല്‍ ആബിദ്‌ < It's already in the above post. svirpara@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I want to become member i am new please tell your procedure a when i click regested it say closed please tell me how to regester i have 13 ac in ultoo

Unknown said...

My id is Rajanpreetsingh8@gmail.com

Rahul (R.N.V.) said...

@rajan singh < Registration of new a/c is permanently closed. We will inform you if ever reopen.

mohan sai said...

bro ultoo sms bot not working.2days

Admin said...

@mohan sai < ult** has been changed.Probably, This new update will take 2-3 days to figure out and handle new internal changes. We are actively working on it. Please co-operate rather than saying I didn't earn today or what happened or this is not sending sms etc. . .

Unknown said...

When re open

Post a Comment

 
^ Scroll to Top